Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Years Resolution

Your all probably wondering where the hell is my FarCry 3 video.

To which I have two things to answer that;

1: good things take time

2: I won't promise anything.

My New Year's Resolution this year is to no longer make promises I can't keep. That goes double for my Video game review blog.

I am sick of tired of trying to crank out videos and blogs at the last minute only to produced half-assed, horrible crap that no one wants to read or watch anyhow. I need to step up my game. Give Quality over quantity. And I know just how to do it.

I told you about how I intend to make a new website for this blog, right? Well, I think it's high time I put my money where my mouth is. I will be taking a break from this blog both to enjoy the New Year holiday with my pal Justin Berghier, and so I can research and develop for a brand new webpage that looks and works ten times better then this crappy blogger page. 

I will not make any promises, as per my vow, so I won't be able to tell you when this will all get done until I know for sure and am ready to get started. 

To all of you who helped give me over 800 views in less then 3 months, I thank you very much. My only regret is that I wasn't able to deliver more quality product and that the feedback was so limited. I need to either be more perceptive and/or make a site with a better communication system. 

Don't worry, I will still have the same witty humor, the same signature 7WS (complete with its own twitter page, once all is complete) and will continue to combine video game reviews with more controversial and insight based work. 

I just need to make it look better, give you a nice RSS feed, email list, forum, and a comments section that works like silk. If all goes well within the next month, you will find my new site to be an awesome upgrade and a welcome new addition to your daily readings. 

 I will get back to you when my research is complete and everything is in order. As of now, Ryan's Video Game Reviews is officially under maintenance.

Hope you had a Happy Holiday and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: