Now is not the time to be reading blogs about video games, let alone writing them. Now is the time to wrap last minute presents for the ones you love. Now is the time to crack open a bottle of egg nog and toast to good tidings. Now is the time to find the one you love under the mistletoe and give him or her the kiss they deserve for being there for you.
Now is the time for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all, and to all goodnight.
I will not be posting on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, so take this time and spend it with your loved ones.
If you are one of those unlucky souls who can't find someone to spend time with, go to your local library and pick up your favorite Christmas Story. Or treat yourself to some holiday sales online and spend the day fragging noobs online.
Either way, enjoy the holidays and see you in two days.
- My New Years Resolution
- Hotline Miami
- Merry Chirstmas
- What Game do YOU want Reviewed?
- A Virus Named Tom: Winter Wonderland
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing(Retro Review)
- The War Z Review
- Arctic Combat Review
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (Retro Review)
- Sleeping Dogs Video Review
- Hitman: Absolution review
- More Bad News, More Good news...
- ▼ December (13)