Saturday, December 1, 2012

More Bad News, More Good news...

The title says it all, my friend.

First the Bad news; I will not have a review of Hitman: Absolution. YET. I simply procrastinated more then I should have. I will review it as soon as I can.


Then the Good News; first, I figured out how to fix my Xbox 360 and will have it up and running soon. Xbox fans, keep your fingers crossed.

Second, I am pleased to announced that instead of simply once a week, I will be writing posts every single day starting on the 15th of this month (its when my classes end). I will be making written reviews of games new and old as they come to me. Many of them will be retro reviews, and I will try to stay as current as possible. Weekly I will have video reviews, a feat made possible by buying a better (and much more expensive) HD video recording device. That should make video production smoother and less complicated. Also, I will make a special posting once a month concerning hot-button issues of the gaming community, akin to the spirit of "What Gamers Want". It was my most popular post yet, and I am a strong believer in giving fans what they want. I will need a month for each article only because inspiration takes time, and so does research.

The New Ryan's Video Game Review schedule, on December 15th 2012, will be thus:

Saturdays will be video reviews

Every 4th Sunday will be "Gamer's voice" type reviews,

Every other day will be a brief review of a game I played either recently or in the past.

I will still be using the seven word synopsis, as it makes it easy to post on Twitter and puts a more subjective spin on the traditional numbers system.

If this sounds like a good system to blog with, give me a shout out. If this sounds like a dumb idea, please give out constructive criticism. Either way, your comments are encouraged, so long as they are civil.

Thank you and have a good day :)

No comments: