Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Ops 2, Black Friday sales, and a Story to read.

Good things come to those who wait. And for you patient viewers, I have for you my very fist
video review. You can also check it out on my Youtube page if you like.

Enjoy



Yes, I understand that today is Friday.

I originally wanted to get this done last week. The Capture Device and the software used to make this proved to be a pain in my ass. Good thing it's Black Friday!

Speaking of which, here is a short list of great deals you can find on great games. This is my reward for all of your patience:

Recommended Games from Amazon.com:




Recommended Games from GameStop



That's just about it for today. Tommorow we will go over Multiplayer mode.
After that: ZOMBIES!

But before you go anywhere, and if your the kind of person who likes to read something besides video game reviews, try my short story The Loner posted in the contest below.



No comments: