Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Write a Game Review for Dishonored

           For those of you who have read my previous article;welcome back!

           For those of you searching for a way to make a game review, you can make a review of the game below by CLICKING THIS LINK. This will send you to a ten question survey. I will post the names and results of each and every person who completes this survey on my next post. If you want me to link it to a website, please let me know in the comments section below OR email me at trscully9@gmail.com.

As for those of you who have kept with me, some of you might have noticed that my last review of said game was a little harsh. I did not recieve any negative comments about this matter, for which I am grateful.

It would be a nice looking kill if the animation wasn't so sloppy
That being said; speak up. I understand that Dishonored and other games like it have their strong points and their weak points. You can make a survey above if you want, or just leave a comment in the space below. Don't be shy :)

As a collary to that statment, I will not apologize for my rough treatment. We as gamers and consumers need to hold supposed triple A titles like Dishonored to a higher level. The Walking Dead (the game, not the show) is reaching this level with character conflict and meaningful experiences. Uncharted 3 is making gaming history with its movie-esque quality and performances. Dishonored  Plays more like a game from 1999. It would have made gaming history in that era. 

I know that by most standards Dishonored is a good game; many other mainstream reviewers would gladly argue it's a great game, and they often have a point. Reguardless, the first five minutes were predictable, most of the game was a toss up between combat kills, stealth kills, and simple puzzles. Is it a good game? Arguable. Is it the super-spectacle they promised us at E3? I disagree. Take it or leave it.

Anyway, here is my

 Seven Word Synopsis



Solid Play

Sloppy Design

Just Rent it







There you have it: its not the worst game you will play by a longshot; just don't let E3 influence your decision in buying it. 

Tommorow I will post something special for you and your non-gamer fans out there-while playing the game on the right for review.


No comments: